Saturday 10 October 2009

A New Online Home!

This is our new online home! I'm not as expert as Lyn in the art of setting up a blog, so I will need your patience as I learn how to do it.


We held our AGM on 17th September, when Val Osborn was elected our new Chairman. The other officers stayed in post for another year.

Val began by issuing a Chairman's Challenge!

Including the Applique workshop we did after the business meeting, there are nine workshops in this year's program. We are challenged thus;


On a piece of evenweave fabric (not Aida), produce a small example of work after each of the workshops, producing a sampler, finished by the Summer exhibition, in the Moot Hall in July. It is a really good idea, because we'll all have a record of what we've achieved during the year. (I'm already behind after just one workshop, but I do intend to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment