Saturday 24 October 2009

Book Review


Machine Embroidered Woodlands

Alison Holt


I've just bought this book, and was seriously inspired from the first glimpse. To help you achieve the lovely finished embroideries , there are clear step-by step instructions which cover everything from the very basics of machine embroidery, to painting the backgrounds, and achieving the detailed effects. The instructions are clear, and accompanied by close-up photographs which make everything look so easy! We shall see! I did buy Alison's DVD last year,which dealt with Machine Embroidered landscapes. This was useful, too, if you like working alongside the PC, but I am always more comfortable with a book, somehow.

Anyway, this book is tempting me to my machine!


(It's published by Search Press)

No comments:

Post a Comment