Saturday 27 August 2011

More Festival of Quilts

I must have walked miles at the FOQ recently, and looked at hundreds of quilts.Yet, when I read blogs written by others who were there, I see things I never glimpsed, or I can't remember. It just shows how big the whole show was. Here are just a few more of the things I photographed, and then I'm going to look forward to posting news and pictures of our workshops and meetings at The Friends'Meeting House in Keswick. Starting in September, with the AGM.

FESTIVAL
This was the winner of the Quilters'Guild Challenge, and was by Alison Bramley





I posted details of this before, but not the whole thing. The texture of the machine quilting really caught my eye.


Another of the garments from the Fashion show.


This was a variation on a traditional theme..... machine stitch patterns in the style of Victorian samplers


No comments:

Post a Comment