Wednesday 16 December 2009

Chairman's Challenge ; More details from Val


"This was a sampler I did to illustrate the various stitches I was teaching at an adult education class the other year. We made a small article each week using the stitch but I also made this sampler. I use any of them for workshops . This Sampler is the sort or thing I was thinking of for the Chairman's Challenge though on a larger scale than the challenge. The nine months we have before the Exhibition in July lends itself very nicely to 9 squares in any format (if anyone is short of a stitch then I can show them one). My workshop in April teaches one stitch which can be shown on the sampler AFTER the item is made on the day."
Val.
Time marches on! And I, for one, need to get going on this challenge. I have bought the fabric......... Val also pointed out that some of the workshops, Phillippa's, for example, involved more than one new stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment